Monday, July 03, 2006

Voyage , , ,

Starting of 2006,,, thats right, this is when my journey strated, the first trip to Goa to celebrate the New Years eve. Well some of you might know this, Old People say "the way you spend your first day of the year, chances are you will be doing this through out the year", I know it sounds crap, , , but this is coming True in my case at least. I was traveling on the first day and was away from my HOME and i am still traveling and Guess what "I have Left my place for always ". Impulsive decision but like all other decisons, i have to stand by this one as well . . .

And Now I am starting this Blog to share the places i visit in India and possibly outside India as well , , , some confession , I AM NOT A GOOD WRITER AND CANT EXPRESS THINGS very nicely or Artistically but Can feel things in much better way and hopefully try to capture some moments in my camera.

Astalavista
PS : Please ignore spelling errors and Gramatical mistakes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shanya said...

A great beginning swwetheart!

Got a loooong way to go.. just the way you like with drives.. they must be long right?!?

Rock on honey!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home